Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Musical Vision

We are all dreamers. We dream about the future. Unfortunatley for many of us, we just dream to comfort ourselves for present time. Dreams are just there so that we can get through the days. But some us, who dream and invision above the stars, with enough motivation, do achieve what we want. For me my major passion is music. I always been in love with dance music. House, electronic, progressive, you name it I like it. I always wanted to produce my own music and play it world wide. The feelings I get from music is undescribable, and I just want to pass that feeling along to others. My vision for my future includes three things. I want to produce my own music under a record label. I want to DJ my music infront of a large audience for a living. And I want to have the time of my life doing this.
Now as we know, vision without action just passes the time. so how do I plan on achieving my goal of my vision. Well I have already taken significant steps in doing so. I've been producing music for about 3 years now. I am self taught, and pretty good at it already I might say. I DJ for parties about every 2 weeks building my rep, meeting connects and getting my name out. And hopefully with enough work, these two things will overlap well enough and get me to where I want to be.
That is my vision, and I hope to exceed my own expectations.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you describe your vision. From what i read, i have a sense that you really are into music and that you really want to achieve that goal and the fact that it is the only goal that you talked about shows how much important is that goal for you. I just wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your vision is really cool and interesting. I myself have similar interests as you, although I don't to make this my career, but as a side thing, I do enjoy making mixes and mashups.

    ReplyDelete